Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you'd expect
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient.
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Website Function Cookies
• Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
This site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily "Like" or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Visitors to our websites
When someone visits this website we may collect standard internet log information and details about visitor behavior when they are on our website. We do this so we can understand things such as the number of people visiting various parts of our websites, what time of day and the length if time they spent visiting our websites, operating system and browser type and to ensure we're developing our websites in a manner that continues to engage our visitors, please be assured that the manner in which we collect this information does not identify any individual. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website we will not associate any data gathered from the site with personally identifiable data.